Sutton Bridge power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Sutton Bridge power station is a 819-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Lincolnshire County, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Sutton Bridge, Lincolnshire County, United Kingdom.
- Sponsor: Calon Energy
- Parent company: Macquarie
- Location: Sutton Bridge, Lincolnshire County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 52.7571, 0.1919 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 819 MW
Articles and Resources
- Digest of UK Energy Statistics (DUKES) United Kingdom Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Two decades on - what is happening with Willington Power Station? - Derbyshire Live
- Global Energy Observatory ID 5612, accessed January 2020