TAJ Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
TAJ Coal Mine is a 0.1-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in Banjar, the province of South Kalimantan, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approx. location of the coal mine in Banjar, the province of South Kalimantan, Indonesia.
- Operator: Tanjung Alam Jaya
- Owner: Timah (Persero)
- Location: Banjar, the province of South Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -3.2365, 115.1515 (approx.)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year: 2000
- Production capacity: 0.1 Mtpa
- Total reserves (Mt): 9.08
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2): 60.38
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA), "Indonesian Coal Book, 2020-2021," Petromindo.com, February 2020.