Taitou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Taitou Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 1.5 million tons/year design production capacity, which was adjusted to 1.2 million tons/year in September 2011. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
On October 15, 2019, Taitou Coal Mine had a production safety accident, resulting in one death.
- Operator: Shanxi Xiangning Coking Coal Group Taitou Coal Coke Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Xiangning Coking Coal Group
- Location: Hu Village, Guantou Town, Xiangning County, Linfen City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.032481, 110.918972
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 126.23 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 69.62 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 18.0846 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2006