Talahao Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Talahao Coal Mine (内蒙古伊泰煤炭股份有限公司塔拉壕煤矿) is located in Dongsheng of Ordos City in Inner Mongolia. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 6 million tonnes(Mt) a year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Talahao Town, Dongsheng, Ordos, Inner Mongolia
Coal Mine Background
The construction started its preparation since June 2009. Until September 26th 2012, it was approved by the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) for construction, with a total production capacity of 6Mt/year.
The construction work began starting from September 2013. In September 2016, it entered into the period of experimental operation.
By December 2017, it successfully passed the completion and acceptance of work prior to official operation.
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Yitai Coal Co.
- Parent Company: Yitai Group (40.17%), B shares(40.18%), H shares(10.02%)
- Location: Talahao Town, Dongsheng, Ordos, Inner Mongolia
- GPS Coordinates: 39.79013,110.156685
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 6 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 867.38Mt 
- Minable Reserves: 531.61Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 42.62 km2 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2018
- Source of Financing: