Tentekskaya coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Tentekskaya Coal Mine is an operating underground coal mine in Karaganda Region, Kazakhstan.
The map below shows the location of the mine, near Shakhtinsk, in Bukhar-Zhyrau District, Karaganda (Qaraǵandy) Region, Kazakhstan.
The Tentekskaya coal mine is an underground coal mine. It is operated by ArcelorMittal Temirtau JSC, the Kazakh subsidiary of ArcelorMittal. It is part of ArcelorMittal's Karaganda Mine Complex, which supplies coal to the ArcelorMittal Temirtau steel plant.
- Owner: ArcelorMittal Temirtau JSC
- Parent Company: ArcelorMittal
- Location: near Shakhtinsk, in Bukhar-Zhyrau District, Karaganda (Qaraǵandy) Region, Kazakhstan
- GPS Coordinates: 49.792790, 72.581348 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production: 0.9 MT (2010)
- Total Reserves:
- Recoverable Reserves: 136 MT
- Coal type:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1979
- Source of Financing: