Tosa Works power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Japan and coal.|
Tosa Works power station is a retired 31-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Kochi, Shikoku Prefecture, Japan.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Kochi, Shikoku Prefecture, Japan.
- Sponsor: Taiheiyo Cement Corp
- Parent company: Taiheiyo Cement
- Location: Kochi, Shikoku Prefecture, Japan
- Coordinates: 33.4333, 133.4333 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 31 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 31 MW (start-up in 1997)
Articles and Resources