Tosa power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Japan and coal.|
Tosa power station is a 167-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Kōchi, Kōchi, Shikoku Prefecture, Japan.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Kōchi, Kōchi, Shikoku Prefecture, Japan.
- Sponsor: Tosa Power
- Parent company: J-POWER (45%), Shikoku Electric Power (35%), Taiheyo Cement (20%)
- Location: Kōchi, Kōchi, Shikoku Prefecture, Japan
- Coordinates: 33.5341, 133.5575 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 167 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 167 MW (start-up in 2005)
Articles and Resources