Toscelik Iskenderun steel plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Toscelik Iskenderun steel plant is a steel plant in Sarıseki, İskenderun, Hatay, Turkey.
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Sarıseki, İskenderun, Hatay, Turkey.
- Private/State ownership: private
- Parent company: Tosyali Holding
- Owner: Tosçelik Profil ve Sac Endüstrisi S.A.
- Location: Org. San. Böl. Sarıseki, İskenderun, Hatay, Turkey
- GPS Coordinates: 36.687943, 36.214871 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 1997 (age 23–24)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Crude steel: 2500 (EAF)
- Steel product category: long
- Steel products: pipes, box profiles
- Steelmaking process: electric
- Primary steel production equipment: electric arc furnace (EAF) (# unknown)
Articles and resources