U.S.-China Shale Gas Resource Initiative
The U.S.-China Shale Gas Resource Initiative is an agreement between the governments of China and the United States to "accelerate the development of unconventional natural gas resources in China. Drawing on recent experience in the United States, this initiative aims to improve energy security in both countries and help China transition to a low-carbon economy."
Article and resources
Related GEM.wiki articles
- Clean Energy Research Center
- U.S.-China Energy Efficiency Action Plan
- U.S.-China Electric Vehicles Initiative
- Ten Year Framework on Energy and Environment Cooperation
- The U.S.-China Renewable Energy Partnership
- The U.S.-China Energy Cooperation Program
- U.S.-China Energy Policy Dialogue
- Global Nuclear Energy Partnership
- "U.S.-China Joint Statement Beijing, China", The White House Office of the Press Secretary, November 17, 2009.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|