Ulansetai Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Ulansetai Coal Mine belongs to Shenmu City Ulansetai Coal Co., Ltd. It is a coal resource integration coal mine. The integrated construction started in 2007, and it was officially put into production in June 2012, with a design production capacity of 1.5 million tons/year.The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.5 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shenmu City Ulansetai Coal Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shenmu City Ulansetai Coal Co., Ltd.
- Location: Shengdimao Village, Daliuta Town, Shenmu City, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.224877, 110.393906
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 70.17 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 39.99 million tonne
- Coal Type: Longflame coal, Non-caking coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 8.2694 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2012