Urtuysky coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Urtuysky Coal Mine is an operating surface coal mine in Zabaykalsky Krai, Russia.
The map below shows the location of the mine, near Krasnokamensk, in Krasnokamensky District, Zabaykalsky Krai, Russia.
The Urtuysky coal mine is a surface coal mine. It is operated by Urtuyskoye Mine Management, a subsidiary of Priargunsky Industrial Mining and Chemical Association (PIMCU). It has a capacity of 4.5 million tons per year.
- Owner: Urtuyskoye Mine Management
- Parent Company: Priargunsky Industrial Mining and Chemical Association (PIMCU)
- Location: Krasnokamensk, Krasnokamensky District, Zabaykalsky Krai, Russia
- Coordinates: 50.174699, 118.005352 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 4.5 MT/year
- Total Reserves: 129 MT
- Recoverable Reserves:
- Coal type: Lignite
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 1993
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- Urtuysky coal mine, Wikimapia, accessed May 2021.
- Разрезоуправление «Уртуйское», PIMCU website, accessed May 2021.
- 2,9 млн тонн угля добыли на разрезе «Уртуйский» за 2020 год, Nedradv, 16 Feb. 2021.