Vostochno-Beisky coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Vostochno-Beisky coal mine is operated by JSC SUEK, a subsidiary of Siberian Coal Energy Company (SUEK), producing 3.5 million tonnes per annum, in Khakassia Republic, Russia.
The mine has proposed an expansion of 1.5 million tonnes in 2021.
The map below shows the mine, near Kirba, in Beysky District, Khakassia Republic, Russia.
JSC SUEK, a subsidiary of Siberian Coal Energy Company (SUEK), owns the mine.
- Sponsor: JSC SUEK
- Parent Company: Siberian Coal Energy Company (SUEK)
- Location: Kirba, Beysky District, Khakassia Republic, Russia
- GPS Coordinates: 53.308650, 91.380636 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 123 mt
- Coal type: Thermal
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 1993
- Source of Financing: