|This article is part of the Global Energy Monitor coverage of Russia and coal|
Vysotsk Port is located on Vysotsky Island in the Gulf of Finland, Russia.
The port specializes in bulk cargo, mainly Russian steam coal from the Kuzbass, exported to North and West Europe. Throughput capacity of the coal terminal is four million tonens per annum.
- Location: Vysotsky Island, Russia
- Coal Capacity (Million tonnes per annum): 4
- Status: Existing
- Type: Exports (North and West Europe)
- Source of Coal: Kuzbass, Russia
Articles and Resources
- "Overview," Port Vysotsk, accessed June 2015