Wenjiapo Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Xiaozhang Village, Xinmin Town, Binzhou City, Xianyang City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Wenjiapo Caol Mine is operated and owned by Shaanxi Binchang Wenjiapo Mining Co., Ltd. The construction of the Wenjiapo Coal Mine started in October 2009, and trial production began in August 2016. On June 5, 2017, the Shaanxi Provincial Coal Production Safety Supervision Administration approved the joint trial operation. In May 2018, the Shaanxi Provincial Development and Reform Commission conducted the complete acceptance of the Wenjiapo Coal Mine.
- Operator:Shaanxi Binchang Wenjiapo Mining Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company:Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group Co,.Ltd.
- Location:Xiaozhang Village, Xinmin Town, Binzhou City, Xianyang City, Shaanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates:35.121317, 108.109274(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 4Mt/a
- Total Resource: 713.7920Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 331.1563Mt 
- Coal Type:Bituminous(non-caking)
- Mine Size: 79.6903k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2018