Worldwide Coal Combustion Products Network
|This article is part of the Global Energy Monitor coverage of the coal-fired power station coal ash|
|Industry groups promoting the use of coal ash|
The Worldwide Coal Combustion Products Network was formed in 1999, the group states on its website, to "promote, coordinate and inform the public, industry and governmental entities about the beneficial environmental, technical and commercial uses of coal combustion products (CCPs).
The group lists signatories to the group's charter as comprising:
- American Coal Ash Association
- Association of Canadian Industries Recycling Coal Ash (CIRCA)
- Ash Development Association of Australia (ADAA)
- Japan Coal Energy Center
- European Coal Combustion Products Association (ECOBA)
- Informational & Analytical Center "Ecology of Power Engineering" of Moscow Power Engineering Institute (IACEE MPEI)
- National Coal Ash Board, Israel
- South African Coal Ash Association (SACAA)
- United Kingdom Quality Ash Association (UKQAA)
The group's website lists the American Coal Ash Association as the contact for inquiries about the network.
15200 E. Girard Ave., Suite 3050
Aurora, Colorado 80014
Email Address: MLMacD AT ACAA-USA.org
Website: http://www.wwccpn.org/ (Website only works with Internet Explorer).
Articles and resources
- Worldwide Coal Combustion Products Network, "WWCCPN: A Short History", Worldwide Coal Combustion Products Network website, accessed June 2011.