Xiangyang Shenhua power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xiangyang Shenhua power station is a proposed 4,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hubei Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Xiangyang Prefecture, the approximate location where the plant would be built in Hubei Province.
Background on Project
However, there appears to be no other public sources of information about this plant, which may have been cancelled.
- Sponsor: Shenhua Group
- Location: Xiangyang Prefecture, Hubei Province, China
- Coordinates: 32.008, 112.122 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 4,000 MW (Units 1-4: 1,000 MW)
- Type: Ultra-Supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "World Electric Power Plants Database,", Platts, June 2014. The database is not available online but can be purchased from Platts.