Xiaojihan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xiaojihan Coal Mine (陕西华电榆横煤电有限责任公司小纪汗煤矿) is located in Yuyang District of Yulin, Shaanxi Province, China. It is a coal-electricity integration project under the management of Shaanxi Huadian Yuheng Coal & Electricity Co. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 10 million tonnes(Mt). 
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Xiaojihan Town, Yuyang District, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
Coal Mine Background
In February 2013, the Xiaojihan Mine was approved by the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) for construction, with total production capacity of 10Mt per year. 
Meanwhile, this project has been listed as one of the 20 newly developed key projects of China Western Development in 2013.
According to the information released by the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commissions of the State Council, Xiaojihan Coal Mine started its experimental operation in 2013.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Huadian Yuheng Coal & Electricity Co.
- Parent Company: China Huadian (79.41%), Yuling Mining Group (16.02%), Yulin Yuyang District Energy Investment Co (4.57%)
- Location: Xiaojihan Town, Yuyang District, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 38.4378,109.5059
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 10 Mt per year
- Total Reserves: 3171.57Mt 
- Minable Reserves: 1893.51Mt 
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 251.75k㎡ 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: