Xinba'erhu Zuo Hulunbuir power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xinba'erhu Zuo Hulunbuir power station (also transliterated as Xinbarhuzuo Qi Argong Hulunber power station) is a proposed 2,400-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of Xinba'erhu Zuo (New Barag Left) Banner, the approximate location where the plant would be built in Hulunbuir Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Background on Project
The plant was mentioned in the Xinba'erhu Zuo eleventh "Five-year plan" (2009), but there has been no news since, and the plant may have been cancelled.
- Sponsor: Sichuan Beineng and Chenyang Construction Investment
- Parent company:
- Location: Xinba'erhu Zuo (New Barag Left) Banner, Hulunbuir Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 48.217, 118.27 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 2,400 MW
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Ailun Yang and Yiyun Cui, "Global Coal Risk Assessment: Data Analysis and Market Research," World Resources Institute working paper, November 2012
- " 十二五规划16大煤电基地项目" accessed June 2013
- "新巴尔虎左旗国民经济社会发展”十一五“规划纲要", 新左旗政务网, 2009-08-17