Xinzhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Xinzhuang Town, Zhengning, Qingyang, Gansu Province.
Coal Mine Background
Xinzhuang Coal Mine, which is still under construction, has been ratified by the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) in August 2014 with approved production capacity of 8 Mt per year. 
The project is still under construction.
- Sponsor: Qingyang Xinzhuang Coal Industry Co.
- Parent Company: China Huaneng
- Location: Xinzhuang Town, Zhengning, Qingyang, Gansu Province.
- GPS Coordinates: 35.265896,107.912029
- Status: Construction
- Annual Production Capacity: 8 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 1,917.75Mt 
- Minable Reserves: 942.16Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 207.98 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: