Xuchang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Zibo Mining Group Co., Ltd. operates Xuchang Coal Mine, which is owned by Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd. The mine operated in 1998. As of the end of 2018, the coal mine's production capacity was 3.2 million tons/year, the recoverable reserves were 12.704 million tons, and the remaining mining life was 5.1 years. The coal mine closed in November 2020.
- Operator: Zibo Mining Group Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Liuhang Town, Gaoxin District, Jining City, Shandong Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 35.458355, 116.672180(exact)
- Status: Closed(November 2020)
- Production Capacity: 3.2million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 12.704 million tonnes (as of December 2018)
- Coal Type: Bituminous(Met)
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1998