Xuchang Longgang power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xuchang Longgang power station (大唐许昌龙岗发电厂) is a 270-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Yuzhou City, Xuchang Prefecture, Henan Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: China Datang Corp
- Parent company: Datang
- Location: Yuzhou City, Xuchang Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.1672634, 113.4399971 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 270 MW (Units 1 & 2: 135 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1995
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Xuchang Longgang Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.