Yaxi power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yaxi power station (中电投鸭溪发电厂) is a 1,200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guizhou Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Yaxi Town, Zunyi County, Zunyi Prefecture, Guizhou Province.
Background on Plant
China Guodian Guizhou Subsidiary and Guizhou Jinyuan Power Co were the original co-sponsors of Yaxi power station. The proportion of the investment was Guodian Guizhou 51% : Guizhou Jinyuan 49%. Guizhou Jinyuan was bought by CPI in 2008. In April 2014, China Guodian transferred its 51% of shares of Yaxi power station to CPI for free. CPI becomes the 100% owner of Yaxi power station.
In July 2015, China Power Investment Corporation (CPI) and State Nuclear Power Technology Corporation (SNPTC) merged to become State Power Investment Corporation (国家电力投资集团), one of the five largest state-owned electricity producers in the People's Republic of China.
- Sponsor: Guizhou Jinyuan Group
- Parent company: State Power Investment Corporation
- Location: Yaxi, Zunyi County, Zunyi Prefecture, Guizhou Province, China
- Coordinates: 27.5789174, 106.6551843 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,200 MW (Units 1-4: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2005-06
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "鸭溪发电厂简介 "贵州省国控企业减排监测信息网
- Yaxi Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.
- "贵州鸭溪发电厂新建机组全部投产"中国国电集团公司, 2006-08-09
- "金元集团与国电贵州公司就鸭溪电厂发展达成新共识"中国能源报, 2013-04-25
- "中电投贵州金元集团股份有限公司主体长期信用评级报告"China Lianhe Credit Rating Co, Ltd. 2015-6-12
- "Chinese nuclear giant officially launched". World Nuclear Association. 16 July 2015. Retrieved 4 May 2015.