Yaxing Coal Mine No.1 Well
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Yaxing Coal Mine No.1 Well is operated by Inner Mongolia Yakeshi 59 Coal (Group) Co., Ltd. Construction started in July 1985, with a design production capacity of 0.15 million tons/year, completed and put into production in April 1989. Reconstruction and expansion were carried out in 2009. As of March 31, 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.5 million tons per year. 
- Operator: Inner Mongolia Yakeshi 59 Coal (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Manduhe Town, Yakeshi City, Hulunbuir City, Inner Mongolia
- GPS Coordinates: 49.063741, 120.861135
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 21.28 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 8.27 million tonne
- Coal Type: Long flame coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 12.4769 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1989
Articles and resources
- 内蒙古牙克石五九煤炭（集团）有限责任公司, 企查查, Accessed August 2021
- 内蒙古牙克石五九煤炭(集团)有限责任公司增资扩股项目资产评估报告书, 道客巴巴, Accessed August 2021
- 对2021年一季度建设生产煤矿生产能力等信息的公告, 内蒙古自治区能源局, May 14, 2021
- 山东能源集团有限公司主体与相关债项2019年度跟踪评级报告, 大公国际资信评估有限公司, July 25, 2019
- 内蒙古牙克石五九煤炭（集团）有限责任公司牙星分公司一号井2020年度矿山地质环境治理与土地复垦计划, 内蒙古牙克石五九煤炭（集团）有限责任公司牙星分公司, March 25, 2020