Yiwuling power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yiwuling power station or 150 power station (国电150发电厂), also known as Shexian power station, is a retired 210-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hebei Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Shecheng Town, She County, Handan Prefecture, Hebei Province.
Background on Plant
Yiwuling power station was a four-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 210 MW. The plant was completed between 1970 and 1974, and was retired in 2007-2008. In 2002, the power station was put under China Guodian. Guadian retired it to build Hebei Longshan power station under the policy of "shutting down small units to build big ones".
On August 28, 2017, China's State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council (SASAC) announced that China Guodian Corporation and Shenhua Group will be jointly restructured. Shenhua Group will become China National Energy Investment Group and will absorb China Guodian Corporation. It will be the largest power company in the world by installed capacity, as well as the world's largest coal producer. The merger was completed on November 28, 2017.
- Sponsor: Guodian Electric Power
- Parent company: China Guodian (now National Energy Investment Group)
- Location: Shecheng Town, She County (Shexian), Handan Prefecture, Hebei Province, China
- Coordinates: 36.532005, 113.676847(exact)
- Status: Retired (2007-2008)
- Gross capacity: 200 MW (Units 1-2: 50 MW; Units 3-4: 55 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: commissioned 1970-74
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Yiwuling Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.
- "国电一五〇发电厂4台机组全部关停拆除"China Guodian Corporation
- "Factbox: Shenhua and Guodian - China's latest state marriage". Reuters. 29 August 2017. Retrieved 30 August 2017.
- "China Is Creating the World's Largest Power Company". Bloomberg News. 28 August 2017. Retrieved 29 August 2017.
- "China’s Newly-Established National Energy Investment Group Sets World Records in Its Sector, With Assets of Over CNY1.8 Trillion," Yicai Global, 11-28-2017