Yuelian power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yuelian power station is a 250-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guangdong Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Xingzi, Lianzhou City, Qingyuan Prefecture, Guangdong Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Guangdong Yudean Group Co Ltd
- Parent company: Guangdong Yudean Group
- Location: Xingzi, Lianzhou City, Qingyuan Prefecture, Guangdong Province, China
- Coordinates: 24.9762732, 112.5531543 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 250 MW (Units 1 & 2: 125 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2000
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Yuelian Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.