Yulin Yuheng power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yulin Yuheng power station (华电陕西榆横煤电公司), also known as Huadian Yuheng power station, Hongshiqiao Coal Power Integration Project, and Shaanxi Hengshan power station, is a 1,200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shaanxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the power station in Boluo Town.
Background on Plant
The two existing coal-fired units of Yulin Yuheng power station, totaling 1,200 MW, were brought online in 2013 and 2014. The plant is majority-owned by China Huadian. Before 2010, the plan was to build a 6,000 MW power plant in multiple phases. With the first phase of 1,200 complete the company is continuing with a 2,000 MW second phase.
- Sponsor: China Huadian (79%), Yulin Mining Industry Group (16%), Yulin Yuyang District Energy Investment Company (5%)
- Location: Boluo Town, Hengshan County, Yulin Prefecture, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 38.1346747, 109.5368242 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,200 MW (Units 1 & 2: 600 MW)
- Type: Ultra-Supercritical
- In service: 2013 (Unit 1); 2014 (Unit 2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "NWPCG Completes Boiler Flushing for Unit 1 of China Huadian's Yuheng Coal Power Project," Industrial Info Resources, August 14, 2013.
- "资讯", 人民网, 2014-07-14
- Ailun Yang and Yiyun Cui, "Global Coal Risk Assessment: Data Analysis and Market Research," World Resources Institute working paper, November 2012
- "陕西华电榆横煤电有限责任公司简介", 陕西华电榆横煤电有限责任公司网
- "陕西谋求煤电装机容量倍增," 中国能源报, 2014年04月07日
- "陕西华电榆横煤电有限责任公司陕西华电榆横发电厂#2斗轮机大修招标," China Huadian, 2017年07月19