Yuvileyna Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Yuvileyna Coal Mine ("Jubilee" in Ukrainian) is an operating underground coal mine in Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, Ukraine.
The map below shows the location of the mine, near Pershotravensk, in Petropavlivka Raion, Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, Ukraine.
On the 15th of February 2021 a mine shaft collapsed killing one person. There were 95 miners in the facility when the rock collapse occurred. 
- Owner: DTEK Pavlogradugol
- Parent Company: DTEK Group (owned by Rinat Akhmetov)
- Location: Pershotravensk, Petropavlivka Raion, Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, Ukraine
- GPS Coordinates: 48.3624744, 36.4255097 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production: 2 MTPA 
- Reserves: 53.6 million tonnes (Proven and Probable, 2016) 
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1970
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- Шахта «Юбилейная», Wikimapia, accessed Mar. 2021.
- Шахта «Ювілейна», Wikipedia (Ukrainian), accessed Mar. 2021.
- Шахта «Юбилейная» (Павлоградуголь), MiningWiki.ru, accessed Apr. 2021.
- Russian News Agency, "Mine "Yubileinaya" in Kuzbass resumed production after rock collapse", TASS website, Accessed May 2021
- TopProm, "Mine "Jubilee"", TopProm website, Accessed May 2021