Zheneng Changxing power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Zheneng Changxing power station (浙能长兴发电公司) is a 1,200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Zhejiang Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant at 498 Yingbin Road, Zhicheng Town.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Zhejiang Provincial Energy Group (95%), Changxing City Construction Company (5%)
- Location: 498 Yingbin Road, Zhicheng Town, Changxing County, Huzhou Prefecture, Zhejiang Province, China
- Coordinates: 30.991944, 119.929722 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,200 MW (Units 1-4: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2003 (Units 1-2), 2006 (Units 3-4)
- Coal type: Bituminous/Subbituminous
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: