Zhumadian-3 power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Zhumadian-3 power station (国电驻马店热电厂) is a 660-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The photo below shows the plant, in Suiping County, Zhumadian Prefecture, Henan Province.
Background on Plant
On August 28, 2017, China's State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council (SASAC) announced that China Guodian Corporation and Shenhua Group will be jointly restructured. Shenhua Group will become China National Energy Investment Group and will absorb China Guodian Corporation. It will be the largest power company in the world by installed capacity, as well as the world's largest coal producer. The merger was completed on November 28, 2017.
- Sponsor: Guodian Henan Power
- Parent company: National Energy Investment Group
- Location: Suiping County, Zhumadian Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 33.04188, 114.05362 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 660 MW (Units 1 & 2: 330 MW)
- In service: 2011
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "国电驻马店热电公司一号机组通过168小时试运行", 驻马店新闻网, 2011-01-27
- "国电驻马店热电有限公司#2机组成功通过试运行纪实", 中新网河南新闻驻马店频道, 2011-04-29
- "国电驻马店热电有限公司向河南二建集团发来感谢信", 河南省第二建设集团(河南二建)集团公司办公室, 2011-01-31
- "Factbox: Shenhua and Guodian - China's latest state marriage". Reuters. 29 August 2017. Retrieved 30 August 2017.
- "China Is Creating the World's Largest Power Company". Bloomberg News. 28 August 2017. Retrieved 29 August 2017.
- "China’s Newly-Established National Energy Investment Group Sets World Records in Its Sector, With Assets of Over CNY1.8 Trillion," Yicai Global, 11-28-2017