Zibo Zhonghe Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Zibo Zhonghe Cogen power station (淄博众合热电公司) is a 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Gaoxin District, Zibo, Shandong Province, China.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Gaoxin District, Zibo, Shandong Province, China.
The Zibo Zhonghe Cogen power station, built by the Zibo Cogen Power Group, supplies energy and heating to the Zibo area. In 2019, Shandong Province announced that it would phase out and retire all thermal coal units below 300 MW; however, the Zibo Zhonghe Cogen power station was one of the plants excluded from this plan.
- Sponsor: Zibo Zhonghe Cogen Co
- Parent company: Zibo Cogen Power Group
- Location: Gaoxin District, Zibo, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 36.795365, 118.09271 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 100 MW
- Unit 4: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 100 MW (start-up year not available)
Articles and Resources
- "关停｜除了这些机组 山东省30万千瓦以下燃煤机组将在三年内关停 - 北极星火力发电网". BJX News. 2019-07-30. Retrieved 2021-06-14.