Zonguldak Modern power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Turkey and coal.|
Zonguldak Modern power station is a proposed 320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Zonguldak province, Turkey.
The map below shows the location of Çatalağzı district, the approximate location where the plant would be built in Zonguldak province.
Background on Plant
More recent information on this proposal is not available, and this project is not mentioned on the subpage for Modern Enerji on Eren's website. Eren's ZETES power station project is also located in Çatalağzı district; it would appear that that project has superseded the Zonguldak Modern project.
- Sponsor: Modern Enerji Elektrik Üretimi Otoprodüktör Grubu A.Ş.
- Parent company: Eren Holding
- Location: Çatalağzı district, Zonguldak province, Turkey
- Coordinates: 41.498, 31.868 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Detailed status:
- Gross capacity: 320 MW
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Detaylar: Modern Enerji Elektrik Üretimi Otoprodüktör Grubu A.Ş., EPDK website, accessed May 2014.
- Zonguldak Modern Enerji, Kara Atlas, accessed May 2014.
- Modern Enerji, Eren Holding website, accessed May 2014.