Amaglmated Block IV-Kooridih-Govindpur Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The map below shows the exact location of the coal mine, in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India.
- Sponsor: Bharat Coking Coal Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India
- Coordinates: 23.800453, 86.276944 (Exact)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: Block IV/ Kooridih mines, 1.1 Million tonnes per annum (Mtpa); Govindpur, 0.14 Mtpa.
- 'Production: 0.58 million tonnes per annum (2020)
- Total Reserves: Block IV/ Kooridih mines (17.396 MT), Govindpur (5.95 MT).
- Start year:
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Mining method: Surface
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Paryavaran Bhawan,Cluster III, Ministry of Environment, Forests, & Climate Change, February 6, 2013.