Armutçuk coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Turkey and coal.|
The Armutçuk coal mine is an underground mine, operated by Armutçuk, TCC (Armutçuk Taşkömürü Isletme Müessesesi), a subsidiary of TTK, with a capacity of 0.4 million tonnes per annum, in Kilimli, Zonguldak, Turkey.
The map below shows the exact location of the Armutçuk mine in Kandilli, Zonguldak, Turkey.
- Owner: Armutçuk, TCC (Armutçuk Taşkömürü Isletme Müessesesi)
- Parent company: TTK
- Location: Kandilli, Zonguldak, Turkey
- GPS coordinates: 41.340120, 31.510875 (exact)
- Mine status: operating
- Production: 0.4 MTPA
- Mineable reserves: 16 MT
- Start year:
- Coal type: hard coal
- Mine size:
- Mine type: underground
Articles and resources
- Philip M. Mobbs, "2010 Minerals Yearbook: Turkey", United States Geological Survey, April 2012, page 56.7
- Association of British Mining Equipment Companies, Turkey Mining Overview, March 2019.
- Turkey ‘aims to hold tenders for at least five coal mines in 2018’, Hürriyet Daily News, 10 April 2018