|This article is part of the Global Energy Monitor coverage of coal and power industry data|
TTK, (Türkiye Taşkömürü Kurumu or Turkey Hard Coal Enterprise) is a Turkish government-owned hard coal mining company
The company produced 714 thousand tonnes of hard coal in 2020.
There have been government plans to privatize TTK since 2016. The plans have met resistance from the miners and as of 2021 TTK is still publicly owned.
- Armutçuk mine at Armutcuk in Eregli province;
- Amasra mine at Amasra in Bartin province;
- Karadon mine at Kilimli in Zonguldak province;
- Kozlu mine at Kozlu in Zonguldak province;
- Üzülmez mine at Asma in Zonguldak province.
According to the OECD: "Production costs for hard-coal of the state-owned Turkish Hard-Coal Enterprises (TTK) averaged TRL 619 per tonne in 2013. The average selling price was only TRL 194 and the treasury compensated the loss. The support amounted to TRL 567 million in 2013." 
|Category||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year|
|Commercial Reserves||Total Reserves (Proven and Probable)||817||million tonnes||2020|
|Commercial Resources||Total Resources||million tonnes|
Revenue and Profits
Company Website: http://www.consolenergy.com/
- (2021) 2020 Yılı Faaliyet Raporu . Türkiye Taşkömürü Kurumu. Report.
- "Turkey: angry coal miners protest against privatization", industriall, 14 July 2016.
- "Fossil Fuel Support - TUR", OECD, accessed March 2018.