Baglan Bay power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Baglan Bay power station is a 552-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Glamorgan County, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Baglan Bay, Glamorgan County, United Kingdom.
- Sponsor: Calon Energy
- Parent company: Macquarie
- Location: Baglan Bay, Glamorgan County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 51.6155, -3.8346 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 552 MW
Articles and Resources
- Digest of UK Energy Statistics (DUKES) United Kingdom Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Two decades on - what is happening with Willington Power Station? - Derbyshire Live
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 48W000000BAGE-1L accessed November 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 48W000000BAGE-2J accessed November 2019