Bankola Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
|Please visit Global Energy Monitor to download the dataset|
The map below shows the exact location of the mine.
- Sponsor: Eastern Coalfields Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal, India
- Coordinates: 23.659201, 87.236639 (Exact)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 0.60 million tonnes per annum
- Production: 0.2 million tonnes (2020)
- In service: Operating
- Coal type:
- Mining method: Underground
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Ltd., Application for Mines in Cluster No. 12 for EC Amendment, May 2014.
- Ministry of Environment, Forests, & Climate Change, Cluster No. 12 Environmental Clearance Letter, February 9, 2015.