Bansdeopur Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The map below shows the location of the Cluster 5 coal mines, in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India.
- Sponsor: Bharat Coking Coal Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India
- Coordinates: 23.799105, 86.325068 (Exact)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 0.676 million tonnes per annum
- Production: 0.03 million tonnes (2020)
- Reserves: 50.252 million tonnes (Cluster 5).
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Mining method: Surface
Articles and resources
- Bharat Coking Coal Limited, Cluster V Proposal for Amendment in EC, February 7, 2018.