Bansra Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
The map below shows the exact location of the Bansra OCP coal mine in Cluster No. 10.
- Sponsor: Eastern Coalfields Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Asansol, Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal, India
- Coordinates: 23.642317, 87.139259 (Exact)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity:0.735 million tonnes per annum
- Production: 0.73 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves:
- In service: Operating
- Coal type:
- Mining method: Underground
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Ltd., Application for Mines in Cluster No. 10 for EC Amendment, January 2018.
- Ministry of Environment, Forests, & Climate Change, Cluster No. 10 Environmental Clearance Letter, January 20, 2015.
- Pradeep Chaturvedi, Managing Safety: Challenges Ahead (New Delhi: Quality Council of India, 2005), 167.