Barmuri Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the |
Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.
The map below shows the location of the Cluster No. 2 coal mines.
- Sponsor: Eastern Coalfields Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Mugma, Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India
- Coordinates: 23.782796, 86.718731 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity:0.23 million tonnes per annum
- Production: 0.43 million tonnes (2020)
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Mining method: Surface, Opencast
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Ministry of Environment, Forests, & Climate Change,Cluster No. 2 Environmental Clearance Letter Expansion, June 16, 2016.
- Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Ltd., Final Environmental Impact Assessment & Environmental Management Plan Cluster No. 2 for EC Amendment, December 2013.