Bedi Port is a port on the west coast of India, located on the Gulf of Kutch near Jamnagar, Gujarat state. Statistical summaries of traffic at Bedi port show coal to be the main import commodity.
The port has a capacity of six million tonnes per annum. It also imports fertilizer and palm oil, and exports petcoke, among other commodities.
- Operator: Gujarat Maritime Board (GMB)
- Location: Jamnagar, Gujarat, India
- Annual Capacity (Tonnes): 6 million
- Status: Operating
- Type: Imports
- Coal source: Indonesia
Articles and Resources
- "Port of Bedi Bunder" World Port Source, accessed February 2018.
- "India Port Conditions: Bedi" Reuters, June 8, 2013.
- "India Port Conditions: Bedi" Reuters, June 17, 2013.
- "Pacific Panamax thermal coal rates rise, outlook mixed" Platts, February 12, 2014.
- "Bidding Document and Technical Specification for Inland Handling and Transportation of Imported Coal from Bedi Bunder Discharge Port to Sikka Thermal Power Stations" Gujarat State Electricity Corporation, January 2012.
- "Port of Bedi," SKC India Shipping, accessed February 2018