Birobidzhanskaya power station
|This article is part of the Global Energy Monitor coverage of Russia and coal|
Birobidzhanskaya power station is a coal-fired power plant in the Jewish Autonomous Region of Russia.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Birobidzhan, Russia.
Background on Plant
The plant's electrical capacity is not listed by its owner RusHydro. Its boilers' thermal capacity is 338 Gcal/hour.
- Sponsor: JSC Far Eastern Generating Company (JSC FEGC)
- Parent company: RusHydro
- Location: Birobidzhan, Russia
- Coordinates: 48.80041, 132.909425 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: unknown
- In service: 1958
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Birobidzhanskaya Coal Power Plant, IndustryAbout, Nov. 24, 2016
- The Russian Energy Sector: The Way for Future Development, Alexandra Wasilewski, Anchor Academic Publishing, 2015, 96