Brod-Gneotino coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Brod-Gneotino coal mine is operated by ESM, producing 2 million tonnes per annum, near Bitola, North Macedonia.
The mine provides coal to the Bitola power station.
The satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine site near Bitola, North Macedonia.
- Owner: ESM 
- Parent company:
- Location: near Bitola, North Macedonia
- GPS coordinates: 40.967495, 21.539161 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Production: 2 million tonnes
- Start year:
- Mineable reserves: 34 million tons
- Coal type: lignite
- Mine size:
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine method: Open pit
Articles and resources
- Development and Investment Plan 2018-2022, Company Website, March 2018