Cheremshansky coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Cheremshansky coal mine is a surface coal mine, operated by KTK, producing 2.8 million tonnes per annum, in Kuzbass coalfield, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
In addition to the existing mine, the company plans to expand the mine by increasing the production capacity by 2.7 mtpa.
The map below shows the exact location of the mine, in Prokopyevsky District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
KTK operates the mine, producing 2.8 million tonnes per annum.
- Parent Company: KTK
- Location: Prokopyevsky District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
- GPS Coordinates: 54.365158, 86.898079 (exact)
- Status: operating
- Production Capacity: 2.8 MTPA
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 202 MT
- Coal type: Thermal
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: surface
- Start Year: 2008
- Source of Financing:
- Production Capacity: Increasing the annual production by 2.7 MTPA to 5.5 MTPA
- Mineable Reserves:
- Start Year: