Chita-2 power station
|This article is part of the Global Energy Monitor coverage of Russia and coal|
Chita-2 power station is a 12-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Zabaykalsky territory, Russia.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant, which is in Chita city, Zabaykalsky territory.
Background on Plant
The 12-MW coal-fired Chita-2 power station is owned by Russian Railways. In February 2020 Russian Railways attempted to auction off a 39.81% stake in TGC-14, the plant's operator, but did not receive any bids.
- Sponsor: TGC-14
- Parent company: JSC Russian Railways
- Location: Chita city, Zabaykalsky territory, Russia
- Coordinates: 52.012031, 113.510872 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 12 MW
- Type: Subcritical
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- , TGC-14 website, accessed June 2018.
- Читинская ТЭЦ-2, EnergyBase.ru, Accessed June 9, 2021
- ЖД снова не смогла найти покупателей на долю ТГК-14, Vedomosti, Mar. 12, 2020