Chita Kyodo LNG Terminal
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Chita Kyodo LNG Terminal is an LNG terminal in Chūbu, Japan.
- Parent: Chubu Electric Power, Toho Gas
- Location: Chita, Aichi, Chūbu, Japan
- Coordinates: 34.96664, 136.82288 (exact)
- Capacity: 7.5 mtpaCite error: Closing
Chita Kyodo LNG Terminal has been operating for over 40 years and received its first LNG from Indonesia in 1977.
Articles and resources
- Chita LNG Terminal Received a Total 3,500 LNG Tankers, Chubu Electric Power Co., May 7, 2015