Cigading International Bulk Terminal
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
Cigading International Bulk Terminal is located at the Port of Cigading in Banten, Indonesia.
The port has a coal terminal with capacity of 7.5 million tonnes per annum, commissioned in 2011. The terminal was built by the company Aurecon; originally, the terminal was planned to have a capacity of 4.5 million tonnes per annum, but this was later increased to 7.5 million.
The terminal is operated by the PT Cigading International Bulk Terminal (CIBT) company, which is owned primarily by Sinomas Metacorp (Labuan) Ltd. (95% stake), and was built as a 50-50 joint venture between Metacorp Berhad (Metacorp) and PT Bintang Sinomast Limited.
- Operator: PT Cigading International Bulk Terminal (CIBT), MTD Group of Malaysia
- Location: Cilegon, Banten, Indonesia
- Annual Coal Capacity (Tonnes): 7.5 million
- Status: Operating
- Type: Exports
- Coal source: Indonesia
Articles and Resources
- "Cigading International Bulk Terminal". Aurecon Group. Retrieved 2021-09-15.
- "MTD INAUGURATES ITS COAL TERMINAL IN JAVA ISLAND". Coalspot. 2011-09-20. Retrieved 2021-09-15.