Donetsksteel Metallurgical Plant
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Donetsksteel Metallurgical Plant (ПрАО Донецксталь металлургический завод (Russian)) is an integrated and electric steel plant in Pokrovsk, Donetsk Region, Ukraine.
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Pokrovsk, Donetsk Region, Ukraine.
Donetsksteel Metallurgical Plant was nationalized by breakaway authorities and has been controlled by Vneshtorgservis CJSC since March 2017.
- Private/State ownership: private
- Parent company: Donetsksteel Group (Metinvest, Altana Ltd, Misandyco Holdings Ltd, Treimur Investments Ltd.) (The Metals Compex has been nationalized by breakaway authorities and controlled by Vneshtorgservis CJSC)
- Owner: PJSC Donetsksteel
- Alternative plant names: DMZ, Donetsk Iron & Steel Works, Donetsk Metallurgical Plant, Donetsksteel
- Other language plant name: ПрАО Донецксталь металлургический завод (Russian)
- Location: Torgivelna Street, House 106A, Pokrovsk, Donetsk Region, Ukraine, 85300
- GPS Coordinates: 48.276661, 37.169912 (approximate)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 1996 (age 24–25)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Steelmaking process: integrated, electric (BF and EAF)
- Primary steel production equipment: 2 blast furnaces (BF); electric arc furnaces (EAF) (DSP-150)
Articles and resources