Donora River Terminal
The Donora River Terminal is a coal-handling facility located on the Monongahela River, south of the city of Pittsburgh. It primarily serves as a link between metallurgical coal mined in western Pennsylvania and steelmakers in the region. The terminal handles 1.5 million tons of coal per year. Robindale Energy acquired the terminal in 2014.
The map below shows the Donora River Terminal at mile marker 34 on the Monongahela River.
- Owner: Robindale Energy
- Location: Donora, Pittsburgh
- Capacity (Million tonnes per annum): 1.5
- Status: Operating
- Start year:
- Type: Domestic
- Coal source: Western Pennsylvania
Articles and resources
- Donora River Terminal, Robindale Energy, Accessed Oct. 2021
- SENNEBOGEN 875 R-HD Is On The Mark For Robindale Energy’s Donora Dock Operation, Sennebogen, Accessed Oct. 2021