GNA III power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
GNA III power station (Usina Termelétrica GNA III) is a proposed 1690-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in São João da Barra, the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Ute Gna II Geração de Energia Ltda.
- Parent company: Prumo Logistica S.A. ; BP plc ; Siemens AG
- Location: São João da Barra, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Coordinates: -21.8412, -41.0237 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 1690 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Quem Somos". Gna. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Página Inicial". Ministério da Infraestrutura. Archived from the original on May 5, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.