Guodian Changyuan Gong'an power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Guodian Changyuan Gong'an power station (国电长源电力公安电厂) is a proposed 1,200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Hubei Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Gong'an County, the approximate location where the plant would be built.
Background on Project
- Sponsor: Guodian Changyuan Electric Power Co. Ltd.
- Parent company: China Guodian
- Location: Gong'an County, Jingzhou Prefecture, Hubei Province, China
- Coordinates: 29.933333, 112.166667 (approximate)
- Status: Announced
- Gross capacity: 1,200 MW (Units 1 & 2: 600 MW)
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "县发展和改革局2014年度工作总结及2015年度工作思路," 公发改, 2014